400 Years 400 Years

This is a very thoughtful game with a well-executed concept. You nailed a uniquely relaxing aesthetic.

The ability to walk a bit faster would be a nice addition.

If you expanded on the "change over long lengths of time" concept it would make for an excellent full game.

Box10 Bomber Box10 Bomber

bomberman rip off

If you are going to make a bomberman clone, you should at least put in a unique gameplay element.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Buggy

It's definitely a great game, but it appears that you did not perform enough debugging before you released it. I've found a few bugs -

1. In the second level, after fighting the fat red guy, in the room with the punching bag and the dumbells, after beating the two fighter guys, the level would not allow me to progress.
2. In the elevator fight, a few of the enemies got stuck outside of the elevator, so I couldn't defeat them
3. Right clicking and then pressing play will advance the game to the next level.

Maze Game v1 Maze Game v1

good start

You are on the right track, now work on refining the game. Add sounds, some animations, and improve the quality of the graphics for the maze.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Almost perfect

However, on the next release, I think you should enlarge the viewing area a little bit. I found it frustrating sometimes to not see what I was shooting at when I wanted to keep a distance.

emo story emo story

Needs Refinement

This could be interesting, but there were too many bugs I discovered, such as getting stuck at certain points and the character always appearing backwards in a new area. There is no excuse for not bug testing something before releasing it. Try again, you can do it!

Through the Machine Through the Machine

Great Idea, one problem

Very nice. Of course the correlation between the music and the environment is well done.

-1 point for one thing: There should be more feedback when a collision has occurred other than a number decrementing in the top left corner. I would recommend rendering the fly unable to pass right through anything in the level, except for when you are hit. Then have the fly flash for ~3-4 seconds and allow it to pass through things for that duration.

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

Heh

It's funny when he goes "this is so cuuuute!" ;p

Pimp My Mustang Pimp My Mustang

yawn

the "pimp my ____" stuff is old and boring man. on the plus side, you seem to have a talent with car graphics and whatnot. try putting it to better use

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

wow

this is the best flash game i've ever played! the fact that you can add your own music is awesome, makes it a whole lot more fun. this is really great, i can see an online version. that would be so fun. 20/10!